Sunday, July 13, 2008

Concept stuff

I've got permission to show a couple of things from my concept art gig. Mostly just sketches and nothing that's really defined. So here are a bunch of space ships. I don't know if I've ever drawn a space ship before this so it was kind of tough since I don't have a mental database of the doo hickeys that go on these. I think 8 of these 30 are going to be taken to the next step. Probably only a couple will actually make it to getting model sheets made.
Also, the concept art gig gave me a raise, woo hoo!


3 comments:

[ad7m] said...

Pretty sweet dude!

Richard J. Luschek II said...

These definitely can't wear trench coats.
But they are very nice. Pretty good job considering what you were saying about not having done much work like this. I really like the shapes of these.

Oliver Meinerding said...

these are nice joe.