Friday, March 13, 2009

Page 6 Panel 3


Fooling around with the graphic novel stuff I'm doing for fun. In my previous picture of Elorgo, he belonged in a gay pride parade because I swear I tried to paint a rainbow on his face. I'm really embarrassed by those colors now. Will have to re-work that piece for when GenCon rolls around again because I officially have a booth. I haven't felt much self-loathing showing my portfolio for the past couple of years but I have a feeling that having a booth and seeing some of my stuff larger is going to make me weep. hah hah. It's good for me though.

This could still use some work. I'm really not prone to doing action shots. Need to get better and make figures feel less stiff. Little zoom focus might help. The little manga background tries to help the sense of action.

No comments: