Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Digital Painting FROM LIFE


Got to use my new tablet PC to do some live nude figure drawings. It was a lot of fun. I kind of hate drawing in line and prefer to work where the image emerges from the darkness and digital really allowed me to do that easily for the first time. No big rig of paints and everything to carry around. No using conte on colored paper, neither of which are accepting of revisions.
Richard took a picture of me working. It's also nice that I don't have to go through the pain in the ass of scanning sketches in.

3 comments:

Melissæ said...

officially jealous

Azam Raharjo a.k.a Zami foXIII said...

Ah I want to draw something from life again! Back from basic :O

Haha, that tablet pc looks handy :)

ad7m said...

I too am officially completely jealous. Looks awesome man.