Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Character sketches and Blog News

Here are two more characters that I'm working on for that project where I posted the two martial artist people called Vanara. I've got 6 more that I will just slowly add here.

So my schedule is unfortunately going to be insane here for a couple of months so I don't know how much time I can really spend creating content for the blog so I've come up with a series of posts that I'm going to run. It's about ways an artist can make a little extra money here and there from their art. So it's not about how to make the bulk of your money or how to break into industry X,Y or Z. Since I won't have a lot of time, I'm just going to interview some people who know more than me and I'll post that. What should I name the series?

1 comment:

SaintHax said...

I don't think you posted the Vanara. You could call the series "milk money", from how you described it.