Monday, January 28, 2013

Recall

I went on a little mini vacation this weekend and found some time to sketch. These are two of the race concepts for my personal game project that I'm calling Recall for now. These will end up getting fully rendered. There's actually one race that's sort of ahead of these in terms of finish so that one will probably be the next final piece I show.Actually there are a couple that might be closer to finished than these two.

On a different note, I've been hired to do an hour and a half digital painting demo. I need to figure out what I'm going to do for that as last time I did something like this, I think I had 30 minutes and kind of made it into a Photoshop 101 lecture. The students weren't experienced with Photoshop but I still in hindsight think that was a bit silly as there are so many locals that could show the basics of Photoshop. I think this time I'll just try to show what I can do in Photoshop and hope that it inspires some to try it out. In any case, I think I'm going to start practicing talking to myself while I work so I have some idea what I'll see when I'm working in front of these students.



No comments: